It’s prom season! But you already knew that, didn’t you? Do you have your prom dress? Your prom shoes? Your prom bag? Your prom ride? Your prom dinner plans? Your prom flowers?
Prom flowers?! One more thing to coordinate?! Why not let us help?
When it comes to prom flowers, Mendon Greenhouse has your back – better yet, we’ve got your wrist and your lapel, too. Order flowers here!
Prom Corsage & Boutonnieres: Order Online & Pick Up Here
We’re here to make your 2018 prom a little prettier, and not at all stressful. Use this simple order form to make getting your prom flowers easy! First prom? Below, we answer some common questions.
Q: When should I order my prom flowers?
A: You can order anytime up to the day of the prom! (Please order at least 2 hours before you plan to pick up your flowers.)
Q: How long does it take to get a corsage or boutonniere?
A: You can order anytime, including the day of prom! Pick up should take 15 minutes or less.
Q: Corsage or ?
A: It’s your prom! Get what you want! (Read on for a few color and style tips)
Pretty Up Your Prom with Perfect Floral Accessories
We’ve got a lot of prom experience. From standard corsage and boutonniere designs to original flower designs for unique prom looks, we’ve been there and done that. Don’t stress about your flowers, order with us and know that you don’t have to worry. Our experienced floral designers understand that a corsage that’s too big is a big pain – and one that’s undersized won’t add that extra glamor you want on prom night.
What’s the Right Color for Your Prom Corsage?
- Typically, you’ll pick flowers that match or are in the same color family as your dress, however –
- White is a pretty prom flower choice, and one that nicely sets off any color dress!
- It’s common for your date’s boutonniere to match your corsage (not necessarily his suit) – so if he’s buying your corsage, you might want to suggest the color(s) you’d like to see.
Prom Flower Style Questions: Corsage or What?
Wristlets are very popular for proms, but depending on your dress, your date, and your style, an arm bouquet (think Miss America pageant) or a handtied bouquet (think bridesmaid) may be the just-right floral accessory for you. And does anyone still wear flowers in their hair? As a matter of fact, yes. It’s 2018, and it’s your prom, your style. In fact, we encourage prom-goers to engage their creative sides when considering their prom corsage and boutonniere orders. Got something special in mind? Call us at 508-478-3425 to design a custom corsage or handheld bouquet.
Prom flowers should make your special time a little prettier, a little brighter – not harder!
Still have questions? Call us at 508-478-3425.
Earn Prom Bonus Points for Being Awesome!
We know prom night is YOUR night, but you might want to take the opportunity to show some of the people who support you how much you appreciate them. Don’t worry, we’ll let them think it was your idea.
- Taking pictures at a friend’s house? Take flowers to the hosting parents! Trust us, you’ll be the kid all the parents talk about (in a good way)
- Will Grandma or Grandpa be there when you take pictures, or leave for dinner? Give them a pretty rose (and a hug) before you go.
- Want to make the best impression with your prom date’s family? A small bouquet meant to leave behind (1) reminds your date’s parents you’ve got great manners and (2) the next day, it will be there to remind your date about the great time you two had.
- Nervous? Ask us for some flower trivia. That way, when you’re stuck in an awkward moment, you can say something brilliant, like “Did you know that there are about 30,000 orchid species, and nearly 70,000 hybrids?” Take that, biology class.
See our prom flowers order page to select the just-right corsage or boutonniere.
And from all of us at Mendon Greenhouse, we wish you a wonderful prom night!